HUBER+SUHNER offers young professionals a solid basis for an exciting career, whether you are an internee, undergraduate or graduate.
We offer students and graduates interesting, challenging and practical internships in both technical and commercial fields. Build on your theoretical training with an internship in our global environment!
You can find our current internships in Jobs or contact us at email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you.
Are you currently studying and looking for a suitable, demanding topic for your degree or masters dissertation? We can offer you an opportunity to use your knowledge in practice. The topics we offer are practical, current and challenging.
Please send us your CV and an outline concept with the main points to firstname.lastname@example.org. The outline concept should include the following:
- title of the dissertation
- starting point and objective
- duration and scope of the desired support – we would be happy to adjust our topic areas to your needs.
We are especially interested in the following subject areas:
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Material and process engineering
- System engineering
- Engineering management
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for your first job? Join HUBER+SUHNER as a graduate. You can find our current jobs in the section entitled Jobs or contact us at email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you.
We will be attending recruitment events at the following universities and look forward to meeting you there.
- Absolvententag (German only), ZHAW School of Engineering, 1 March 2018
- Stellenbörsentag (German only), NTB Buchs, 18 April 2018
- Polymesse, ETH Zürich, 24-26 April 2018
- HSR Stellenbörse (German only), HSR Rapperswil, 25 April 2018
- Forum EPFL (French only), EPFL, 11 October 2018