Phase invariant assemblies
HUBER+SUHNER Minibend CTR / Mini141 CT family combines the industry-renowned flexibility of the bend-to-the-end connector termination technology with industry leading phase vs. temperature performance. Thus, it creates a stable, reliable, MIL-DTL-17 qualified interconnect solution to satisfy a huge range of customer applications where phase stability is key. The broad selection of available connector interfaces ensures a large variety of configurations to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
- Excellent phase and insertion loss stability over temperature
- Outstanding return loss performance
- Revolutionary bend-to-the-end flexibility
- Increased system accuracy over temperature change
- Higher reliability due to solderless junctions