The MTP® portfolio is designed for high density environments using an ultra-compact cable diameter, a bend optimised fiber and flexible cable construction offering a high fiber count. The MTP® trademark stands for highest performance and reliability requirements in the field and is fully compliant with IEC Standard 61754-7 and TIA 604-5 – Type MPO.
• Available with 8, 12 and 24 fiber strand sub-units
• Small outer-diameter for space saving / handling
• Terminated with MTP® connectors for 40G-, 100G applications
• 75 % faster than splicing cables
• Colour coded MTP boots for easy and fast identification (MTP-8, -12, 24)