The Polatis Series 6000 Optical Switch is a high-performance, fully non-blocking all-optical matrix switch available in sizes from 4x4 up to 192x192. It is designed to meet the highest performance and reliability needs of the most demanding applications with exceptionally low optical loss, compact size, low power requirements and fast switching speeds. With support of Software-Defined Networks (SDNs) via an embedded OpenFlow and NETCONF control interfaces, the Series 6000 enables extremely low latency for time-critical traffic required for new virtual cloud services in hybrid packet-optical data centers. The Series 6000 is based on Polatis’ patented DirectLight® optical switching technology that has been proven in the most challenging data center, telecom and defense applications and is also used by major network equipment manufacturers to automate testing of optical components and subsystems.
Carrier-class reliability and interfaces from the worldwide leader in optical switches
- SDN enabled via an embedded OpenFlow control interface allows reconfiguration of the network on demand
- Polatis' patented DirectLight® Beam-Steering technology sets the industry standard
- Flexible configuration options allow you to choose from 4x4 to 192x192 ports
- Optional fully integrated power monitors, variable optical attenuation and optical taps
- Advanced dynamic web GUI and network management tools reduce costs and improve management
- Lowest loss and highest performing switches help you solve your toughest optical networking challenges