- High-data-rate infrastructure with up to 10 Gbit/s
- The gigabit jumper can be designed as a composite cable or a conduit solution.
- Fiber optic and copper-based designs up to CAT7
- Tested over 4 million cycles
- Scalable and upgradable network architecture
- Reliability over lifetime and low maintenance costs
- Solution designed to meet specific requirements
- Plug and play for easy installation
- Fully commissioned and tested
Up until now, train operators have mainly relied on narrowband communication technologies. Today, however – and even more so in the future – IP-based broadband technology will be essential for the reliable transfer of multimedia and safety-critical data. Gigabit solutions in composite or conduit jumpers are necessary to upgrade the trains to fulfil the ever-increasing demands by passengers for higher bandwidth and reliable connectivity.