Apart from that it shows the relation between RF specific values like impedance, wavelength, return loss (VSWR) and signal delay including their conversion and allows extended calculations. Results and graphs can be easily exported to PDF and sent by e-mail.
- Reflection measurement (Return loss – VSWR)
- Frequency wavelength (Wavelength calculation)
- Signal delay (Signal delay – Dielectric constant – Velocity in % of speed of light)
- Impedance dimension (calculation of impedance of coaxial line)
- dB Calculator (dB Ratio / Watt – dBm)
2. GDT selection program: The GDT selection program is a tool which helps you to select the best suitable gas discharge tube based on RF CW power, DC supply voltage, VSWR and impedance of the antenna feeder line.
2. HEMP calculator: The HEMP calculation program simulates the worst case coupled transient voltage and current of high altitude nuclear pulses (H)EMP into monopole and dipole antennas. The program is working with seven unclassified electromagnetic pulse standards. It calculates and plots the selected transient pulse response (voltage/current and energy).
3. Connector RF power chart: Finally the connector and RF power window opens a graph which shows the admissible RF (CW) power vs. frequency of the nine most common interfaces used for lightning/EMP protectors.