The RADOX® HPC High Power Charging System
allows the power-throughput of a charging system to be multiplied. With charging times below 15 minutes (80% State of Charge), the development puts super-fast charging within reach even with big battery packs of new electric vehicles and trucks.
Due to the integrated cooling system the RADOX®
High Power Charging System offers a much smaller cable cross section than the traditional option. The cables are thin, highly flexible, lightweight and easy to handle.
The 'High Power Charging System' is available with Combined Charging System (CCS) type-1 (USA, Canada) and type-2 connectors (Europe) and with individual customer design and labelling.
Charging times below
Thin, highly flexible and
Secure and hygienic
- Integrated active liquid cooling system of connector and cable
- Efficient copper conductor
- Ideal grip position and perfect grip angle
- Leakage control system (optional)
- Bend protection grommets
- Integrated stress relief
- Nominal system performance 400A / 1000V in accordance with ISO/IEC 61851-23 Ed 2.0 CD.
- Combined Charging System (CCS) type-1 (USA, Canada) or type-2 (Europe)
- Complete system of connector, cable, inlet to HP-CS, junction to power supply, cooling system with pump heat exchanger or cooler and coolant
- Charging times below 15 minutes
- Simple and easy handling
- Ergonomic connector design (thin, flexible, low weight)
- Very robust
- Secure and hygienic application
- Low service and installation costs
- Future-oriented system
- Customer specific design and labelling