RACS - Connectivity solutions
Drawing on years of experience in connectivity technology for high voltage systems, HUBER+SUHNER has developed the innovative RACS
connection system (RADOX®
Automotive Connection System). Combine RACS with HVDU
to benefit from considerably smaller space requirements together with a safer and more efficient connection between the HVDU and high voltage units. These high voltage cable systems are available as made-to-order assemblies or pigtails.
RACS is a wire-to-device system that connects high voltage (rated to 800V DC) devices within vehicles in a compact, flexible and robust way. It provides 360 degree EMC shielding, excellent environment protection, high vibration and shock resistance. It is available in a wide range of cable sizes (2.5 - 95mm2
) and in 1,2 and 3 pole configurations.
Hybrid and electric vehicles demand high power solutions within very harsh conditions. RACS can be used to make a wire-to-device connection within any vehicle that makes use of high voltage and currents.
Withstand the automotive environment while maintaining electrical performance:
Features & Benefits
- High insulation resistance
- Low shield resistance
- Electromagnetic shielding
- Extreme temperatures
- High vibration and shock
- Aggressive fluids
- Reliable operation under harsh environmental conditions
- Resistant to extremely high and low temperatures
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- High degree of water ingress protection (IP67/IP6K9K)
- High performing 360°; electromagnetic shielding
- Suitable for a wide range of cable sizes and configurations
- Customisable flange and cable arrangement (by request)