Ships - Submarines
HUBER+SUHNER connectors, cable assemblies and protection devices are designed to withstand the harsh environments encountered aboard a ship or submarine. Our designs meet the military requirements for salt fog testing and we can custom design solutions using o-rings and/or glass seals for the most extreme conditions. HUBER+SUHNER uses RADOX® and LSFH (low smoke free of halogen) materials to address the challenging flammability and smoke density requirements inherent in naval applications.
- Remote underwater vehicles
- LSFH - low smoke free of halogen
- Corrosion protected and highly dust- and waterproof solutions
- Field mountable with smallest form factors
- Floating fiber optic cables
- DNV certified