Based on proven performance features, the new generation offers optimised external dimensions for installations where space is limited and is particularly robust and resistant to fire and strong heat. Find out more.
The LANline Tech Forums for cabling, networks and infrastructure, have been established for many years as an integral part of the calendar for infrastructure experts.
The easiest and most reliable way to fix the "drop cables" on the base of the cassette system. For fixation, the cables need an aramid yarn and depending on the quantity of aramid, the pull forces might vary.
• Easiest field installation
• Direct fixation to ACS base
• Strain relief of the installed cable
• 2 different sizes available
• Up to 3 mm cable diameter