HUBER+SUHNER is committed to the development of electric motorcycles and supports the ethec project to plan and implement a new type of electric motorcycle with LF products and technical support. Find out more.
For the first time HUBER+SUHNER will present its fibermanagement solutions at Cisco Live in Barcelona. The Cisco’s annual customer conference is one of the most important events to build the foundation for the digital future.
The core products for fiber management systems are the splice cassettes. The "ACS" (Advanced Cassette System), offers a flexible and modular system which fulfils all fiber security requirements such as bend radius. The Advanced Cassette System (ACS) is a modular and easy-to-use fiber cassette system that can be put together without tools. 3 types of cassettes are available which support high-level fiber infrastructure.
• SingleCircuit management (SCM) for specialised applications with higher handling and reliability requirements which allows individual circuits to be managed without having to disturb others.
• MultiCircuit management (MCM) for mass fiber deployment such as for FTTH requirements which allows simple storage and fiber splicing for up to 24 splices in one cassette.
• Splitter cassette for an easy integration of passive devices such as splitters or CWDM elements into the network.
The access to the fibers is possible by folding away neighbouring cassettes meaning that all previously spliced fibers remain undisturbed. The ACSSCM cassette has the same dimensions as the ACS-MCM cassette, but fibers can be spliced on both the front and back side.
• Fully bend radius protected
• Independent cable structure
• Integrated crossover field
• Storage area for unused fibers
• Labelling options for all cassettes