- Hot-pluggable CFP form factor
- Supports 39.8 Gb/s to 44.6 Gb/s aggregate bit rates
- Power dissipation < 6W
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
- Commercial temperature range -5°C to 75°C
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Maximum link length of 10km on Single Mode fiber (SMF)
- Uncooled 4x10Gb/s CWDM transmitter
- 4x10G MLD electrical interface
- Duplex SC receptacles
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- 40GBASE-LR4 40G Ethernet
- OTN OTU3 C4S1-2D1
- OTU3e1 and OTU3e2
CCS-800A08D0-13 40G CFP transceiver modules are designed for use in 40 Gigabit Ethernet links and 4x10G OTN client interfaces over single mode fiber. They are compliant with the CFP MSA, IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-LR4 and OTU3 C4S1-2D1 requirements specified in ITU-T Recommendations G.695/707/709.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via an MDIO interface, as specified by the CFP MSA. The transceiver is RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC.