- Electron-beam cross linked insulation and sheath
- Halogen free
- Flame retardant
- Excellent resistance to high and low temperature
- Resistance to oil, ozone, weathering and UV
- Tight dimensions and concentricity
- Flexible to bend
- Easy to process the cable with automatic cut and stripping machines
- Suitable for tight bending radius applications
- High reliability over a long service life
- Life expectation is longer than the entire train life
- Worldwide approvals
The cables are intended for fixed wiring or wiring where limited flexing in operation is encountered in rail vehicles.
These cables with thicker sheath wall thicknesses are built for increased mechanical protection for exposed installation. Guidelines for selection and installation are described in the standards EN 50355 and EN 50343.